Its all nuts to me

Its all nuts to me
Finest Fistiki !!

Thursday 1 April 2010

THE FINAL THING !!!**!!!


Well Dear people, my friends and Followers,
The time has come to write my last blog and
pass on my thoughts about Oxford 23 things,
whilst taking part in this i have had moments of despair to the point of almost giving up, but as
many of you know, when the going get's tough
i somehow alway's manage to to pick myself up and get through it.
There have been things that i have really
disliked and struggled with to the point of almost pulling my tresses out, but hey i like my hair so can't be doing that, some of the thing's i really enjoyed doing and might on the odd occasion
feel the need to use again,nonetheless
i now feel that i have gained a very good insight into what 2.0 has to offer and feel extremely
HAPPY that mission is acomplished, so for the
last time,
BYE BYE !!!**!!! YIPPEE YIP YIP!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yaay!!!! Well done Silvera !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting to the end! Glad you've found the course useful.

    ReplyDelete